The three directors - Sam Dey, Ben King and Ketz Haria - came together in 2012 with a unified passion for how an Estate Agency should operate. All three quickly became friends whilst working together in North London and their ideas began to develop until they were satisfied that their vision could be implemented successfully in the Watford market. After spending a year collecting market research from the residents of Watford and further developing the business, they have evolved what was once just an idea into what is now exactly what the local market expects from its estate agents. A simple, honest, personable and professional service combining the highest quality of marketing and qualified, accredited, trustworthy advice and guidance.
They believe that the following sets them apart from their competitors -
- Accredited - All of the directors in the office are fully qualified and regulated members of either NAEA or ARLA. Therefore you can trust that they know what they're doing.
- Professional - All properties have professional photographs and floorplans provided, free of charge.
- Dedication - All staff in the office are company directors, everything the company does is a reflection on themselves, therefore they uphold the greatest respect for their clients and are dedicated throughout the process.
- Results - A vast track record of achieving fantastic results in every market they have operated within, including breaking several records within Watford.
- Local - With over half the team being born in Watford & the surrounding areas, you can trust that they know our areas
Community - Always looking at new ways to support and protect the community through sponsorships and joint ventures.
- Quality - They provide the highest quality of marketing. From the property details and window displays to the website you're reading right now!
With 30 years of experience, they have developed an extensive knowledge of the property market enabling them to offer a wide-ranging service with integrity and passion. They are committed to providing their customers (whether property sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants or developers) with bespoke advice based on the wealth of experience of their dedicated sales, lettings and management team.
With all the traditional values you would expect from a well-established firm combined with the latest innovations and technology, they offer a modern quality service.
Other bodies Dey King & Haria Estate Agents are members of are Safe Agents, The Property Ombudsman and National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS).